How I Was Laughed At When I Told People I Use Water For Fuel

This article shows how I was thoroughly laughed at by my friends when I told them cars would run on water... but guess who's laughing now.

I remember remarking to my friends during one of our chatting sessions, "One day cars will run on water!" I still remember them all laughing at me as if I was crazy.

If you know anyone that who also doubted the workability of the water car technology, it is time to tell them that not only is it now workable, but it is so simple anyone can install it.

Among them was someone who knew so much about the mechanics of a car and how it works. He was the one that laughed the loudest and took time to explain to us, especially me, how it wasn't possible for cars to EVER run on water, even 30% water.

How exactly does water car technology work? It's very simple. You don't change your engine or computer. A quart-size (95O cc) container is placed somewhere under the hood. You fill it with DISTILLED WATER and a little bit of BAKING SODA. The device gets vacuum and electricity (12 Volts) from the engine, and produces HHO gas (Hydrogen+Oxygen).

The HHO gas is supplied to the engine's intake manifold or carburetor as shown in the diagram below. Our design is simple, effective and safe. Don't worry, you will get full instructions and diagrams that make it simple and clear. It takes several of minutes to connect. The electrical connection is very simple - we have eliminated the need to use relays or any other complications. The device connects to the 12 Volts of your battery via the ignition switch, to prevent hydrogen production when the engine is off. The device is fuse protected and draws very little current, only 1-3 Amps! This could take 10 minutes or less to connect.

Let all your friends start laughing at you as you start saving tons of money on the purchase of your fuel. Soon they will become your customers and believers.

Linda Holstrom writes about online marketing product and Business related topics. You can learn more by visiting my site at:

http://gassaver1.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Linda_Holstrom

Labels:

Posted by mbuhlah, Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:14 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment